Cheapest JR Pass Review
Cheapest JR Pass Review. Where to buy the cheapest JR Pass in Singapore? I got my 7 Day Whole JR Pass (Ordinary) from Klook. Klook is the cheapest among all of other travel agencies.
Price Breaker – $350
Dynasty Travel – $350
HIS Travel – $349 Walk-In, $350 Online Purchase (Excluding 3% Visa/Master Fee)
JTB – $355
Changi Recommends – $355
I bought it at a discounted price and it was only $324.80! I got an additional $1.20 due to my purchase for Hong Kong attractions (Cable car & the peak).
Current Promotion: $20 cash off for JR Pass!
Below is the live quoted price after factoring into daily forex exchange. Click here and remember to enter the promo code: JR20 upon checkout! Valid Till 30 June 2017.
Things to Note when purchasing JR Pass via Klook:
– When selecting the JR pass, the date is the Collection Date upon arrival in Japan
(NOT JR PASS COLLECTION DATE in Singapore)
In terms of when to select the date of collecting the JR Pass in Singapore, it will appear on the next page.
– Upon check-out, please ensure you check your email to receive the confirmation of booking within 2 business days.
3 Reasons why you should Klook for JR PASS, Hong Kong Attractions!
1. Cheapest JR Pass in Singapore! Only $320 (depending on forex) for a 7 day JR Pass! Even without $20 discount, you’ll still get the cheapest JR pass, difference is $10 as compared to travel/tourism agencies. I bought it last year at $350 from Flight Centre.
2. No additional fee for using visa/master. Plus, I am entitled to Online CashBack when I used my OCBC Frank Card (6% of $324.80 = $19.50)! I only paid $320 for my JR Pass actually if I considered my cash back in this scenario. Choose the right credit card to enjoy the highest perks for online shopping.
3. Online credits for your subsequent purchases to offset your next travel/attractions.
The only downside is you’d have to make a trip to collect the JR passes. Other attractions do not require self-collection. In fact, we decided which attractions to visit on the actual day itself (to go or not to go), this flexibility allows us to visit attraction places without worrying if it’d rain on the day. Made earlier bookings for the peak at Hong Kong and Ngong Ping Cable Car.
JR Pass Self-Collection Klook:
Singapore CBD Pick Up
Address: Klook Office, 78B Boat Quay, Singapore 049866
Pick up timeslots: 10:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm or 4:00pm-7:00pm
Open Monday to Friday (closed on Public Holidays)
signing off now, xoxo.