2 Places to Eat Cheap Sushi in Tokyo
Cheap Sushi Tokyo
1) Gansozushi @ Shinjuku West Entrance
This food outlet is a traditional conveyor sushi belt at Shinjuku.
Price: 100 Yen per plate
Opening Hours: 1130 to 2300
Nearest subway: Shinjuku Station
Other outlets found at here.
English Menu available, Sushi go-round restaurant
Gansozushi Cheap Sushi Review:
Reviews from Tripadvisor
Review from SG blogger
2) Uobei Cheap Sushi at Shibuya
Address: 1F The 6th Central Bld.2-29-11
Price: 108 Yen per plate
Opening Hours: 1100 to 0000
Nearest subway: Shibuya
Other outlets in Japan: click here
Cheap Sushi Reviews
Review from TokyoCheapo
Review from Tripadvisor
5 Recommended Sushi Dishes:
- Shrimp with Mentaimayo (2 pieces)
- Boiled Shrimp with Avocado (2 pieces)
- Octopus with Mentaimayo (2 pieces)
- Shrimp Tempura roll (3 rolls)
- Seared Common Squid Cartilage w Spicy Cod Roe & Mayonnaise (2 pieces)
Worth to Visit
It is an affordable sushi in Tokyo!
108 Yen NETT per plate.
It comes with a lot of variety.
It is delicious.
Uobei is under the brand of Genki Sushi.
Genki Sushi is expensive.
English Sushi Menu.
At 108 Yen found at this link!