Day Trip Petite France Gapyeong
Petite France, a French cultural village set in the Korean countryside! Petite France serves as both a French cultural village and a youth training facility (Goseong Youth Training Center), and consists of 16 French-style buildings where visitors can lodge and experience French food, clothing, and household culture. Read more at Korea Tourism Site.
Day Trip Petite France. Shuttle Bus for Gapyeong to Petite France.
Address: 1063, Hoban-ro, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 청평면 호반로 1063
Opening Hours: 09:00 ~ 18:00 No Holidays
How to go Petite France from Seoul?
Alight at the 6th stop shown below.
Gapyeong Tourism Attraction Circulation Bus Route:
- Gapyeong Terminal
- Jaraseom Island (Ewhawon Garden, Camping site)
- Gapyeong Station
- Namiseom Island (Zip wire)
- Geumdae-ri Hoegwan
- Petite France (Cheongpyeong Ferry Cruise Ship, Ryu Mi Jae Galleryhouse)
- Cheongpyeong Terminal
- In front of Imchogyo Bridge
- Garden of Morning Calm (Chi-ong art center)
Gapyeong Shuttle Bus Price
2014’s Cost: 5,000 Won per adult, 3,00 Won per kid (above 3 years old)
Updated Cost as of 2017:
– Ticket fare: Adults 6,000 won / Teenagers & Children 4,000 won / People with disabilities & Seniors 4,000 won
– Children (ages 3 and under): One child free per family
– Inquiry: Gapyeong +82-31-582-2421 / Cheongpyeong +82-31-584-0239
Tourists can transfer to other buses within the circular route with a ticket for one day.
Tourists can get on and off the bus freely on each course.
Other Highlights of Korea Trip: